Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of Terms
Use and access
This Website and its Content is made available only to the following persons for bona-fide purposes:
- genuine customers and potential customers interested in purchasing a product from us for themselves or immediate family (with their consent);
- affiliates and potential affiliates interested in joining our Online Affiliate Program;
- our employees in the course of their employment duties;
- any other person who has our prior written consent to do so.
By using the Website, you warrant that you are such a website user.
You must not use the Website or its Content:
- for commercial purposes (including, without limitation, for a person’s competitive advantage or to our competitive disadvantage);
- in any other manner that is inconsistent with the purposes for which the Website is provided;
- in any manner which is in breach of any laws; or
Without limiting the above, you will not either yourself or through another party:
- use or access this Website or its Content in a way that infringes the intellectual property rights or other rights of any person;
- use any method or process (including without limitation, data scraping, collection or accumulation tool, robot, spider or scripted responses) for the purpose of obtaining, processing, copying, replicating, distributing, reconfiguring, republishing, viewing, assessing, analysing, modifying or repackaging this Website’s Content;
- use any method or process to consolidate or combine this Website’s Content with any other content, data, information, images or material;
- reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to construct or identify this Website’s source code, formulas or processes;
- use systematic, repetitive or any other methods which are designed to obtain a large number of insurance quotes or other pricing and related information from this Website;
- use, obtain or attempt to obtain from the Website information in order to identify or discover pricing, underwriting, rating and related business methodology or systems;
- do anything which will or might damage, disrupt access to, or interfere with the proper operation of this Website, or any transaction being conducted on it;
- do anything which will or might place an unreasonable load on the Website infrastructure;
- when using this Website post, distribute or send any ‘spamming material’ or any other form of bulk communication;
- when using this Website impersonate any person or entity;
- when using this Website publish, or disseminate any material which is unlawful, defamatory, indecent, offensive or inappropriate;
- use this Website to harass, defame, abuse, threaten or otherwise offend others; and
- transmit any material which contains viruses, or other computer codes designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the efficient operation of the Website, or its software or hardware.
We try to ensure that the Content is accurate and up-to-date. Please write to us at the address below, if you spot an error. However (to the extent permitted by law) we do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the Website’s Content, and you should not rely upon the Content as being accurate or complete.
We will take reasonable steps to provide a safe and reliable service. But there are some risks with using the internet. We do not guarantee that the Website will be free from viruses. We accept no responsibility for any harmful computer code that might be introduced to your system by using this Website (to the extent permitted by law).
We do not guarantee that access to this Website will be uninterrupted, timely or secure, or that it will always operate as intended, and we accept no responsibility in that regard (to the extent permitted by law).
The Website, or any product or service available on it, may be changed or withdrawn at any time, without notice.
Your access to this Website may be terminated at any time, without notice, for whatever reason. You must not in any way access the Website or its Content after termination.
Any application for insurance made using this Website is subject to compliance with your disclosure obligations, our approval process and the terms and conditions of the insurance policy which are set out in our Product Disclosure Statement. You should read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement available from this Website before making any decisions regarding the products.
For your protection, services that involve the provision of confidential information are provided via a secure server. The information is encrypted using the Secure Socket Layer Protocol. This will significantly improve the security of the information you provide.
Our Website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. We do not recommend or endorse those other websites or products and services provided on those sites. We are not responsible for the condition or content of those websites as we do not have control over those websites. We make no representations about the accuracy of any information contained on any other websites. We are not responsible for any Loss arising directly or indirectly from you using, accessing or attempting to access those websites.
You must obtain our prior written permission to link to this Website.
This Website does not purport to provide you with personal, financial or investment advice of any kind. We have not taken into account your individual circumstances. You should consider whether or not the insurance product is appropriate for you.
Except for obligations implied by law that cannot be excluded, you agree that AGS, AGS’ Related Entities and their respective Personnel will not be liable for any Loss arising out of, as a result of or referable to the Website, the Content or the use of or access to this Website, including that arising as a result of:
- any unauthorized access of or breach of security to this Website, for whatever reason;
- any delay in effecting any transaction attempted to be processed through this Website, for whatever reason;
- any failure to effect any transaction attempted to be processed through this Website, for whatever reason;
- any error, faults, omission, inaccuracies or misrepresentation in relation to this Website or its Content; and/or
- the transmission of any computer virus.
You agree that, to the extent permitted by law, in no circumstance will an Indemnified Person be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential Loss or damage or Loss of profits, however caused.
To get the best from this Website we recommend that you use Mozilla Firefox 3.0+ or Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0+.