Your privacy is critically important to us. At Westcrew Networks, we have a few fundamental principles:
- We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services.
- We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what information on your website is shared publicly (or kept private), indexed by search engines, and permanently deleted.
- We help protect you from overreaching government demands for your personal information.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
Who We Are and What This Policy Covers
- Our main Parent Website (WestcrewNetworks.com), our creatives (enrollwithmedicare.com, topmedicarequotesnow.com, bestmedicarequotesnow.com, getmedicarequotesnow.com, mymedicarequotesnow.com).
- Our Web-Projects.
- Our Mobile/Web Applications.
Below we explain how we collect, use, and share information about you, along with the choices that you have with respect to that information.
- Basic Information: We ask for the basic information from you so that our support team can contact you in-order to address your concern.
- Job applicant information: If you apply for a job with us — awesome! You may provide us with information like your name, contact information, resume or CV, and work authorization verification as part of the application process.
Information We Collect Automatically
How and Why We Use Information: Purposes for Using Information.
- To provide our Services.
- To ensure quality, maintain safety, and improve our Services.
- To protect our Services, our users, and the public.
- To fix problems with our Services.
- To customize the user experience.
- To communicate with you.
- To recruit and hire new WestCrewians.
How Long We Keep Information
We generally discard information about you when it’s no longer needed for the purposes for which we collect and use it — described in the section above on How and Why We Use Information — and we’re not legally required to keep it.
While no online service is 100% secure, we work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so. We monitor our Services for potential vulnerabilities and attacks.
How to Reach Us
If you are any concerns or questions regarding anything, you are most welcome to get back to us via webform or via email, at: email@example.com .